Steps to Prepare Authentic Bodybuilding Diet Pizza Recipe for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, bodybuilding diet pizza recipe. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bodybuilding Diet Pizza Recipe is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Bodybuilding Diet Pizza Recipe is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook bodybuilding diet pizza recipe using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bodybuilding Diet Pizza Recipe:
- Take 450 g Low-fat Cottage Cheese
- Get 140 g Oatmeal
- Get 2 Eggs
- Make ready Salt and Pepper
- Take Oregano-Basil
Steps to make Bodybuilding Diet Pizza Recipe:
- Work the ingredients together, and when the dough has formed, put it in the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
- Distribute the dough in a baking sheet covered with baking paper. With a little coconut fat you can brush the baking paper because it is quite sticky.
- Next to baking: Put the dough in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Take your half-finished pizza out of the oven and you can go for all the good you love. Ham, cheese, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes etc … - (Chef’s note: I usually use chicken with zucchini. For me this is the perfect combination.)
- In about 20 minutes at 200 degrees, bake the pizza, divine delicious and not fattening!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food bodybuilding diet pizza recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!