How to Prepare Ultimate Fitness Recipes-Diet Stuffed Cabbage Leaves for Types of Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, fitness recipes-diet stuffed cabbage leaves. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fitness Recipes-Diet Stuffed Cabbage Leaves is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Fitness Recipes-Diet Stuffed Cabbage Leaves is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook fitness recipes-diet stuffed cabbage leaves using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fitness Recipes-Diet Stuffed Cabbage Leaves:
- Prepare 6 pieces Cabbage Leaves
- Get 400 g Chicken
- Take Pinch or Salt & Pepper
- Get 2 Medium Onions
- Make ready 4 Gloves of Garlic
- Make ready 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Make ready 120 g Tomato Paste
- Take 1 tsp Red Paprika
- Make ready Parsley
Steps to make Fitness Recipes-Diet Stuffed Cabbage Leaves:
- First you need to braise the onions till they become transparent. Then roast the garlic till it gets golden brown.
- Now you put the chicken into the pot and cook till it’s white.
- Seasoning with the salt and pepper, paprika, garam masala and the parsley. The tomato paste is the last one.
- This is gonna be your padding. When your chicken is ready you have to fill your cabbage leaves.
- Then give about 1-2 minutes to your stuffed cabbages and roast them a little bit.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fitness recipes-diet stuffed cabbage leaves recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!