Steps to Prepare Exotic Veal round recipe for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, veal round recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Veal round recipe is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Veal round recipe is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook veal round recipe using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Veal round recipe:
- Make ready 4.5 lbs. veal round
- Get 2 large onions
- Take 2 carrots
- Take 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 6 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups red wine
- Make ready Water
- Prepare Salt to taste
Steps to make Veal round recipe:
- Dip the round in olive oil and brown it on all sides in a casserole. Remove from the heat, and leave it to the side.
- In the same casserole where you browned the meat, pour the 4 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and add the onions and peeled, sliced carrots. Sauté them until they are browned.
- Add the 1 ½ cups of red wine and the bay leaf, add the round back in and add enough water to cover the meat. Cover the casserole and when it starts to boil again, lower the heat and let it simmer for an hour and a half. Turn the round from time to time so it cooks through on all sides.
- Set the round aside on a separate plate, and in a bowl, add the sauce from the vegetables and blend with a hand-held blender until it reduces.
- To serve, cut it into thin slices and pour the sauce over the meat.
- Drizzle with oil as a final touch.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food veal round recipe recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!