Recipe of Authentic Diabetic chocolate Brownies for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, diabetic chocolate brownies. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Diabetic chocolate Brownies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Diabetic chocolate Brownies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have diabetic chocolate brownies using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Diabetic chocolate Brownies:
- Make ready 150 grams Raw chocolate see my recipe
- Prepare 100 grams butter or margarine I used butter but usually use flora light
- Make ready 100 grams plain flour
- Prepare 8 grams baking powder
- Get 12 grams sweetner granulated sugar
- Prepare 15 grams cocoa powder I used creative nature
- Get 2 eggs if want more moisture add 1 more
- Take 1 tsp vanilla extract
Instructions to make Diabetic chocolate Brownies:
- Grease and line a square tin and preheat oven to 180 80°
- Make chocolate if made break up in plastic container add butter or margarine and melt over pan of warm water. Keep checking it don't want it to thicken up. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345922-raw-diabeticnon-diabetic-darkmilk-chocolate
- In mixing bowl add flour, cocoa powder sugar and baking powder and mix together
- Checking chocolate stir eggs and vanilla extract together
- When chocolate and butter melted stir in egg mix
- Add egg and chocolate mix to dry ingredients and mix well
- Pour into lined tin and bake centre oven for 20 minutes. It will be cooked when skewer comes out clean.
- Leave in tin for few minutes then lift out and cool completely on wire rack.
- Cut up serve with ice cream (diabetic of course). I warm mine in microwave for 15 seconds.
- Enjoy…can be frozen too.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food diabetic chocolate brownies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!