Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite Vickys Pina Colada Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys pina colada cupcakes, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Pina Colada Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Vickys Pina Colada Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook vickys pina colada cupcakes, gf df ef sf nf using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Pina Colada Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 225 g gluten-free / plain flour
- Get 1/8 tsp xanthan gum if using GF flour
- Get 2 tsp baking powder
- Take 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda / baking soda
- Get 60 g gold foil Stork block margarine
- Get 150 g granulated sugar
- Make ready 150 g pineapple chunks, drained
- Get 80 ml fresh pineapple juice
- Get 80 ml full fat coconut milk
- Get 2 tsp lemon juice
- Get 1 tsp rum extract
- Prepare for the Buttercream
- Make ready 150 g gold foil Stork block margarine
- Prepare 350 g icing sugar
- Make ready 2 tbsp coconut milk
- Get 1 tsp vanilla / coconut extract
- Prepare for the Garnish
- Prepare 60 g desiccated coconut
- Prepare 12 marachino cocktail cherries
- Make ready 12 pineapple chunks
- Get 12 cocktail umbrellas
Steps to make Vickys Pina Colada Cupcakes, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and line a 12 hole cupcake tin / muffin with paper cases
- Mix the flour, xanthan gum if using, baking powder and bicarb together
- Cream together the sugar and margarine
- Put the pineapple chunks, juice, coconut milk, lemon juice and rum essence in a blender and puree
- Add it to the creamed margarine & sugar. The mixture will look curdled. Don't worry!
- Add into the flour mixture gradually as to avoid the batter clumping
- Once it's all mixed in, divide equally between the paper cases
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until firm and risen. FYI if you use a muffin tin rather than a cupcake tray they will appear taller and not as spread out
- Let cool in the tin for 10 minutes then remove the cakes to a wire rack to cool completely
- Meanwhile, make the buttercream. Cream together the icing sugar and margarine until light
- Add the coconut milk and vanilla extract to loosen to a piping consistency and ice the cakes
- Sprinkle the desiccated coconut over the buttercream
- Add a cherry and a pineapple chunk on top with a trimmed cocktail umbrella for garnish
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food vickys pina colada cupcakes, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!