Recipe of Perfect Shrimp on Pasta with Marinara Sauce for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, shrimp on pasta with marinara sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp on Pasta with Marinara Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Shrimp on Pasta with Marinara Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have shrimp on pasta with marinara sauce using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp on Pasta with Marinara Sauce:
- Take 1 Tbs extra virgin Olive Oil
- Take Try to make equal amounts of the vegetables:
- Take 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- Prepare 1/2 small carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- Get 1/2 small stalk of celery, finely chopped
- Get 1 clove garlic, finely chopped garlic
- Make ready 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- Prepare 2 oz dry red wine
- Get 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- Get 1/2 Tbs freeze-dried oregano, use 1/3 less if dried
- Take 1/2 Tbs freeze-dried basil, use 1/3 less if dried
- Take 1/2 Tbs freeze-dried parsley, use 1/3 less if dried
- Take 1 tsp brown sugar (I use 1 tsp white sugar and a drop of molasses)
- Get salt and pepper to taste
- Make ready 1 Tbs Butter
- Make ready 4-6 oz shelled shrimp
- Prepare 3 oz spaghetti
- Prepare Parmesan Reggiano cheese to grind over pasta
Steps to make Shrimp on Pasta with Marinara Sauce:
- In a pot, heat the oil over medium heat until hot. Add the onion and garlic and saute, stirring very frequently, until the onion is translucent about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the celery and carrots then cook for another 3-4 minutes
- Add the crushed tomatoes, basil, oregano, parsley, fish sauce, and wine. Simmer, covered, on low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened and the vegetables are completely tender..
- Stir in the brown sugar or white sugar/molasses combo. Taste the sauce and add salt and pepper as needed. Add the butter and stir into sauce.
- In a food processor, blend the sauce until it is smooth. I use a stick blender right in the pot.
- Simmer some more if sauce is too thin. Keep warm while you cook the pasta.
- When the Pasta is about ready, bring the sauce to a simmer and add the shrimp and cook gently until pink, don't overcook. Put on plates and pass the cheese.
- Serve with slices of Italian bread and a good red wine.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food shrimp on pasta with marinara sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!