Step-by-Step Guide to Make Popular Vegetable pasta for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegetable pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetable pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Vegetable pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegetable pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable pasta:
- Make ready 250 g Pasta
- Make ready 2 tsp soy sauce
- Prepare Scotch bonnet
- Prepare Spring onions
- Make ready Cabbage
- Take Cauliflower
- Take Seasoning n salt
- Take Curry powder
- Get Oil
- Prepare Ginger n garlic paste
Instructions to make Vegetable pasta:
- Parboil ur pasta (half done) strain in collander, pour clean water and set aside.
- Wash all vegetables dice them neatly and set aside.
- Grate ur Scotch bonnet.
- Put vegetable oil in pot over medium flame, when warm add ur onion, ginger n garlic paste and stir fry until soft n translucent add d pepper and stir fry for few minute. Add ur soy sauce. Pour small water or stock sufficient to soften ur pasta.
- Bring to boil add seasoning, salt n curry then followed by ur pasta, add ur veggies n stir, cover the pot, n reduced the flame to low, allow it to Cook.
- Serve n enjoy ur pasta.
- Nb: u can add carrot, peas and green beans, mine are out of stock that y I didn't add them.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food vegetable pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!