Easiest Way to Prepare Real Mike&#39;s Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage &amp; Baby Potato Skillets for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mike's cajun shrimp smoked sausage & baby potato skillets. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mike's cajun shrimp smoked sausage & baby potato skillets using 30 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets:
- Prepare ● For The Proteins
- Make ready 10 oz Andulie Or Smoked Sausage [sliced on the bias]
- Prepare 1 Pound LG Presteamed Shrimp [shelled]
- Make ready ● For The Vegetables
- Take 6 LG Baby Red Potatoes [quartered]
- Take 1 EX LG Sweet Onion
- Get 1 Bag Colorful Sweet Baby Mini Bell Peppers
- Get ● Or, You Can Use
- Take 1 LG Sweet Green Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Take 1 LG Sweet Red Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Make ready 1 LG Sweet Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Make ready 1 LG Sweet Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Make ready ● Other Vegetables
- Get 2 LG Jalapeno Peppers [deseeded]
- Take 2 Cups Thick Sliced Mushrooms [lightly wiped clean]
- Prepare 6 Cloves Fine Minced Garlic
- Take as needed Green Onions [for garnish]
- Prepare ● For The Seasonings [see directions below for amounts]
- Prepare Italian Seasoning
- Make ready Cajun Seasoning
- Get Cayenne Pepper
- Make ready Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Get Granulated Garlic Powder
- Get Granulated Onion Powder
- Prepare Leaves Crushed Bay
- Prepare Red Pepper Flakes
- Take Dried Parsley
- Take Dried Cilantro
- Take Garlic Olive Oil
- Take Vegetable Broth
Instructions to make Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Shrimp not pictured.
- Or, you can use large sweet bell peppers.
- Add everything in the vegetable section. Slice or mince your vegetables. Coat with garlic olive oil as needed. Add 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper, 1 tsp Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes, 1/4 tsp Crushed Bay Leaves and 1 tsp Cajun seasoning. Mix well.
- All ingredients are good to go!
- Slice your sausage and de-shell your shrimp. Lightly coat in garlic olive oil. Add 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper, 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning, 1/2 tsp granulated garlic, 1/2 tsp granulated onion, 1 tbsp dried parsley and 1/2 tbsp dried Cilantro.
- Dry your potatoes and lightly coat with garlic olive oil.
- Add 1 tsp Cajun seasoning, 1/2 tsp granulated garlic and a 1/2 tsp granulated onion powder. Mix well
- Fry potatoes until you've created a char. About 7 minutes on high.
- My students divided the potatoes and vegetables and cooked them in separate 10" skillets.
- Bake both at 350° for 35 minutes. Pull from oven and add a dash of vegetable broth to each skillet. Stir.
- Add shrimp and smoked sausage on top. Bake again at 350° for 15 minutes. Garnish with fresh chopped green onions and serve. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mike's cajun shrimp smoked sausage & baby potato skillets recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!