Recipe of Traditional Brad&#39;s veal scallopini w/ sausage &amp; sun dried tomato pasta for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, brad's veal scallopini w/ sausage & sun dried tomato pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brad's veal scallopini w/ sausage & sun dried tomato pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Brad's veal scallopini w/ sausage & sun dried tomato pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook brad's veal scallopini w/ sausage & sun dried tomato pasta using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's veal scallopini w/ sausage & sun dried tomato pasta:
- Take For the veal
- Get 6 (4 oz) veal cutlets
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups flour
- Take 1 tbs ea; garlic powder, dry mustard, salt, white pepper, parsley
- Prepare 1/2 cup oil
- Take 1/2 stick butter
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- Take 1 tsp minced garlic
- Get 3 lemons
- Prepare 1/2 bunch fresh Italian parsley
- Get 2 tbs capers, drained and rinsed
- Prepare For the pasta
- Take 1 lg onion, chopped
- Prepare 8 oz white mushrooms, sliced
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs sweet Italian sausage
- Take Italian seasoning, sage, salt, and white pepper to taste
- Make ready 1 box tri color rotini, cooked al dente
- Prepare Fresh parsley
- Prepare Juice of half a lemon
- Get 1 small jar of sun dried tomato pesto
- Get Shredded parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Brad's veal scallopini w/ sausage & sun dried tomato pasta:
- Add onions and mushrooms to a large Dutch oven with a little oil. Sauté until onions start to sweat.
- At the same time, pound out the veal cutlets so they are thin and tender. Season with a little salt and set aside.
- Add sausage to the onions. Cook until sausage is browned. Try to leave it in larger chunks.
- Meanwhile, mix the flour and seasonings for the veal in a large ziplock bag. In a large frying pan add the butter and oil. Heat the oil. When the butter is melted, pour half of the butter/ oil mixture to another large frying pan. This way all 6 cutlets can be working at the same time.
- Drain the sausage and add the al dente pasta, pasta seasoning, parsley and lemon juice. Turn heat to low and cook for a few minutes.
- When oil is heated at medium high heat, add cutlets to the bag of seasoned flour and shake to coat well. Lay carefully in pans and fry about 3-4 minutes per side. Until breading is just golden brown. Remove to a plate with paper towels to drain and place in a preheated oven to 170 degrees F.
- Add the pesto and desired amount of cheese to the pasta, cook until heated through.
- Drain oil from the pans. Add wine, garlic, and juice of 1 lemon to the pan. Cook over medium heat until mixture reduces by half. Slice the other 2 lemons. When sauce is reduced, add capers and fresh parsley. Toss well. Divide mixture between the 2 frying pans. Return the veal to the pans. Toss to coat the cutlets, layer lemon slices over the top. Cover and let cook for 2 minutes.
- When done, plate immediately and serve. Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food brad's veal scallopini w/ sausage & sun dried tomato pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!