Recipe of Authentic Mike&#39;s Chicken &amp; Sausage Jambalaya for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mike's chicken & sausage jambalaya. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Mike's Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's chicken & sausage jambalaya using 26 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya:
- Get ● For The Proteins
- Take 8 oz Smoked Andulie Sausage [cut on the bias]
- Take 1.5 Cups Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- Prepare ● For The Vegetables Herbs & Seasonings
- Prepare 1 LG Green Bell Pepper [chopped - deseeded]
- Get 1 LG Spanish Onion [chopped]
- Get 1 Cup Celery With Leaves [chopped]
- Take 2 tbsp Fine Minced Garlic Cloves
- Get 1/2 (14 oz) Can Diced Tomatoes
- Make ready 1 LG Jalapeno [ chopped - deseeded]
- Take 1/4 tsp Dried Thyme
- Get 1/4 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Tony Catcherys Seasoning
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Crushed Bay Leaves
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- Take 2 tbsp Frying Oil
- Prepare ● For The Finish
- Take 1 (15 oz) Pkg Bear Creek Gumbo Mix [wait for full boil to add]
- Get 2 Cups Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- Get 6 Cups Water
- Make ready 2 Cups Presteamed White Rice
- Prepare to taste Louisiana Hot Sauce
- Get to taste Tony Catcherys Seasoning
- Get to taste Granulated Garlic Powder
- Make ready to taste Granulated Onion Powder
- Make ready to taste Granulated Sugar
Instructions to make Mike's Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya:
- Chop all vegetables and fine mince herbs.
- Place a small amount of oil in a thick bottom pot and add all seasonings.
- Add your vegetables to your pot and fry until slightly translucent. Mix well.
- Translucent at 7 minutes.
- Add shredded chicken to pot.
- 8 oz Andulie Sausage pictured. Cut on the bias. [slanted]
- Add 1/2 14 oz can diced tomatoes to pot.
- Add your broth, water and seasonings.
- My personal time saving seasoning choice.
- Another delicious and easy option. Follow manufacturers directions.
- Another great option. Especially cost wise. Follow manufacturers directions.
- Add your 2 cups of precooked rice. Mix well.
- Simmer for 20 minutes covered. Stir regularly. Then add any additional seasonings
- Shut off flame and cover until Jambalaya sets up.
- P.S., Any extras make for great leftovers!
- Serve with Louisiana Hot Sauce and Jalapeno Corn Bread. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's chicken & sausage jambalaya recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!