Recipe of Fancy Baked mexican chilli pasta for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, baked mexican chilli pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked mexican chilli pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Baked mexican chilli pasta is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook baked mexican chilli pasta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked mexican chilli pasta:
- Make ready 1 cup ground meat (mutton keema)
- Prepare 1 cup elbow pasta
- Prepare 1 can diced tomatoes
- Take 1 onion
- Get 3-4 slit green chillies
- Take 1 pack mexican chilli mix
- Make ready 1 can sweet kernel corns
- Prepare 1 cup shredded mozarella cheese
- Prepare 1 tbsp cumin powder
- Get 1 tbsp coriander powder
Instructions to make Baked mexican chilli pasta:
- Golden fry the onion with the chillies, add the meat mixture with tomatoes and spices and cook for 10 min.
- Boil the pasta and drain well, prepare the oven at 350 deg cel, coat the baking tray well with cooking spray then add all the ingredients and spread the cheese on the top layer and bake for 10min.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food baked mexican chilli pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!