Simple Way to Prepare Exotic Black sesame oil pork kidney soup for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, black sesame oil pork kidney soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Black sesame oil pork kidney soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Black sesame oil pork kidney soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have black sesame oil pork kidney soup using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Black sesame oil pork kidney soup:
- Take 1 package pork kidney
- Get to taste ginger
- Get as needed black sesame oil
- Take 3 tbsp rice wine
- Prepare as needed water
Steps to make Black sesame oil pork kidney soup:
- Wash pork kidneys and cut off the white part(urinary tubes) then cut into pieces. Put in a bowl to wash for a few times.
- Boil a pot of water. Add a tablespoon rice wine and a few pieces of ginger. When boiling, put the kidney in and turn off the fire. Let the kidney sits for a minute then drain off.
- Put the black sesame oil into the pot, when hot, put the sliced ginger in. Fry for 2 minutes, put the kidney on to fry. Add 2 table spoon of rice wine and 2 cups of water. Fry a bit. Turn off the fire when boiling.
- You can also add shiitake (soak to soft first) and wolf berry if you like. Shiitake put before you put kidney. Put wolf berry when almost done.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food black sesame oil pork kidney soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!