How to Prepare Iconic Red sauce penne pasta for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, red sauce penne pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red sauce penne pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Red sauce penne pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have red sauce penne pasta using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Red sauce penne pasta:
- Prepare 1 cup penne pasta
- Take 1 big sliced onion
- Make ready 1 cup broccoli
- Take 1 cup cabbage grated
- Get 5 garlic sliced estinated
- Make ready Half cup peas
- Make ready Half cup mushrooms diced
- Get 2 tbsp ketchup
- Make ready 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp mayo
- Prepare 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Take 1 tbsp taco sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp garam masala
- Get 1 tsp black pepper
- Take 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- Take 1 tsp chaat masala
- Prepare Half cup sliced carrots
Steps to make Red sauce penne pasta:
- First boil pasta in water always by adding pinch of salt and some oil.to make nongreasy.
- Now mix all the sauces mentioned.take a pan put some oil and add all the ingredients except sauces mixture.we will add it in the end
- Saute all the vegetables with spices at low flame until softened.add boil pasta after sautéed 8 to 10 minutes and all the sauces mixture too.mix well for 5 minutes at medium heat
- Serve by garnishing green onion chopped.stay safe stay healthy and happy
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food red sauce penne pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!