How to Prepare Popular Mulled Wine for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mulled wine. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mulled Wine is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mulled Wine is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mulled wine using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mulled Wine:
- Get 1 bottle cheap wine
- Make ready 2 star anises
- Get 6 cinnamon sticks (5 cm long for each)
- Prepare 1 shot liquor (I used bourbon)
- Take 0.5 cup maple syrup (adjust to yourself)
- Take 1 orange
Steps to make Mulled Wine:
- Pour the wine and add the dry ingredients to the pot and stir. I kept the temperature at around 70C.
- (After about 10 minutes) Add the liquor and the syrup. Keep stirring.
- (Optional) Add 3 slices of orange
- Taste it while keeping heating it up until the taste is good
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mulled wine recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!