Simple Way to Make Fancy Dave&#39;s Pot Roast and Noodles for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, dave's pot roast and noodles. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have dave's pot roast and noodles using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles:
- Prepare 1 packet pot roast seasoning
- Take 1 can diet cola
- Make ready 1 can beef broth
- Get 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- Get 1 (2 lb) roast
- Make ready 2 lb whole carrots (sliced)
- Prepare 1.5 lb red potatoes (quartered vertically and sliced)
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) bag klusky egg noodles
- Get to taste Frank's Red Hot
- Prepare to taste salt
- Make ready to taste pepper
- Get to taste Jane's Krazy Mixed-Up Pepper
Instructions to make Dave's Pot Roast and Noodles:
- Place pot roast seasoning, diet cola, beef broth and cream of mushroom soup into crock pot and stir.
- Place roast into crock pot.
- Cover with carrots and potatoes.
- Add salt, pepper, Jane's and Frank's to top of potatoes.
- Run on low heat overnight.
- If meat breaks up nicely when stirred, switch heat setting to keep warm.
- Cook noodles separately, drain and add them to crock pot. Let them sit for 10-15 in crock pot in order to soak up some broth.
- Serve and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food dave's pot roast and noodles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!