Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Tomato Basil Penne and Fish for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tomato basil penne and fish. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tomato Basil Penne and Fish is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Tomato Basil Penne and Fish is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook tomato basil penne and fish using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Basil Penne and Fish:
- Take 3 fish fillets cut in half
- Take 1 package tomato basil penne hamburger helper
- Prepare 1/4 cup oil
- Prepare Zatarans Seasoned Fish Fri
Instructions to make Tomato Basil Penne and Fish:
- Follow the direction on your hamburger helper except for the beef.
- Once it had begun cooking, cut your fish fillets in half and rub them with the seasoned fish fri.
- Pan sear the fish on each side.
- Place the pasta in a bowl, followed by the fish and top it off with grated cheese.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food tomato basil penne and fish recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!