Simple Way to Make Perfect Creamy Bacon &amp; Garlic Pasta for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy bacon & garlic pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Bacon & Garlic Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Creamy Bacon & Garlic Pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy bacon & garlic pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Bacon & Garlic Pasta:
- Take Bacon, use as much as you want, chopped
- Take 150-200 ml all-purpose cream
- Get 1/2 c evaporated filled milk
- Get 1/2 pork bullion broth cube
- Prepare 5 large garlic cloves, minced
- Make ready to taste Salt & pepper
- Get Few drops Cooking oil
- Prepare Water to cook pasta
- Make ready Pasta of your choice, cooked at package instructions
Steps to make Creamy Bacon & Garlic Pasta:
- Cook pasta of choice according to instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a little oil, sauté garlic until lightly golden.
- Sauté in the bacon. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Cook bacon until it's oil has come out and some bits are slightly crisp.
- Mix the broth cube in the evaporated filled milk. Then pour it on the pan with the bacon. Mix in well. Let it bubble, stir.
- Add the cream. Mix in well. Taste and adjust saltiness. Let it simmer a bit and turn off heat.
- Top over your pasta, enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food creamy bacon & garlic pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!