Recipe of Ultimate Shrimp on Pasta with Marinara Sauce for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, shrimp on pasta with marinara sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp on Pasta with Marinara Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Shrimp on Pasta with Marinara Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shrimp on pasta with marinara sauce using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp on Pasta with Marinara Sauce:
- Get 1 Tbs extra virgin Olive Oil
- Get Try to make equal amounts of the vegetables:
- Get 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- Take 1/2 small carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- Take 1/2 small stalk of celery, finely chopped
- Prepare 1 clove garlic, finely chopped garlic
- Take 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- Take 2 oz dry red wine
- Get 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- Take 1/2 Tbs freeze-dried oregano, use 1/3 less if dried
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs freeze-dried basil, use 1/3 less if dried
- Take 1/2 Tbs freeze-dried parsley, use 1/3 less if dried
- Get 1 tsp brown sugar (I use 1 tsp white sugar and a drop of molasses)
- Prepare salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare 1 Tbs Butter
- Get 4-6 oz shelled shrimp
- Make ready 3 oz spaghetti
- Make ready Parmesan Reggiano cheese to grind over pasta
Steps to make Shrimp on Pasta with Marinara Sauce:
- In a pot, heat the oil over medium heat until hot. Add the onion and garlic and saute, stirring very frequently, until the onion is translucent about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the celery and carrots then cook for another 3-4 minutes
- Add the crushed tomatoes, basil, oregano, parsley, fish sauce, and wine. Simmer, covered, on low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened and the vegetables are completely tender..
- Stir in the brown sugar or white sugar/molasses combo. Taste the sauce and add salt and pepper as needed. Add the butter and stir into sauce.
- In a food processor, blend the sauce until it is smooth. I use a stick blender right in the pot.
- Simmer some more if sauce is too thin. Keep warm while you cook the pasta.
- When the Pasta is about ready, bring the sauce to a simmer and add the shrimp and cook gently until pink, don't overcook. Put on plates and pass the cheese.
- Serve with slices of Italian bread and a good red wine.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food shrimp on pasta with marinara sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!