Recipe of Iconic Chicken Madeira for Types of Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken madeira. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Madeira is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Madeira is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken madeira using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Madeira:
- Get 4 Chicken Breast
- Make ready 1 Bundle Asparagus
- Make ready 1 1/2 Stick Butter
- Get 2 Packages Mushroom
- Make ready 1 Yellow Onion
- Prepare 3 Large Cloves of Garlic
- Make ready Fresh Parsley
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup Madeira Wine
- Get 1 1/2 Cup Beef Stock
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Whipping Cream
- Make ready 1 Cup Mozzarella
Instructions to make Chicken Madeira:
- To blanch asparagus: Remove fibrous stems from asparagus by snapping them off. Fill a medium pot with 6 cups water, bring to a boil and add 1 Tbsp salt. Add asparagus and boil uncovered until crisp tender and bright green (2-3 minutes then remove from hot water and set aside).
- Place a large heavy (oven-safe) pan over medium/high heat and melt in 2 Tbsp butter and 1 Tbsp oil. Add sliced mushrooms and cook 5 min until soft. Stir in diced onion and cook 3 min. Add minced garlic cloves then season with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper and 2 Tbsp parsley. Cook another 2 min then remove mixture to a plate and wipe skillet clean with wet paper towel
- Slice chicken breasts in half lengthwise and pound each cutlet between plastic wrap until no more than 1/4" thick. Season chicken all over with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Place same pan over medium/high heat and add 1 Tbsp butter and 1 Tbsp oil. When butter is finished foaming, add chicken breasts and sauté 3 to 4 min per side or until golden and cooked through. Remove chicken from pan to the same plate with mushrooms.
- In the same pan, add 1 1/2 cups Madeira and boil until reduced by half (5 minutes vigorous boiling), scraping the bottom of the pan to deglaze. Add 1 1/2 cups beef broth and boil until 2/3 cup liquid remains or about 1/4 of it's original volume (10 min). Reduce heat to medium, add 1/2 cup cream and simmer until sauce thickens (2 min). Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Return chicken to the pan, turning it to coat in the sauce. Top with mushrooms, asparagus and sprinkle with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese over the top. Broil 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven, garnish with fresh parsley.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken madeira recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!