Steps to Prepare Favorite My Favorite Pasta Carbonara for Types of Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my favorite pasta carbonara. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Favorite Pasta Carbonara is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. My Favorite Pasta Carbonara is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my favorite pasta carbonara using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Favorite Pasta Carbonara:
- Make ready //Egg sauce//
- Prepare ☆100 g parmesan cheese
- Make ready ☆5 eggs
- Take ☆1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Make ready ☆1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 400 g pasta
- Take 2 clove garlic
- Make ready 300 g bacon
- Get Black pepper
- Take 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
Steps to make My Favorite Pasta Carbonara:
- In a medium size bowl, add all the ingredients of ☆ and mix it well.
- In a large pan, drizzle olive oil, BEFORE turning on stovetop heat add minced garlic. Then turn on stovetop (low to medium heat) and sauté for three minutes until it’s golden brown. Remove the sautéed garlic from pan and put it aside.
- In the same pan, add back the oil and put bacon and sauté until it gets crispy. Discard excess oil. Add crushed red pepper and sauté for one minute and turn off the heat and let it rest.
- In a large pot, boil pasta in salted water. Finished it al dente. Save 1 cup pasta water.
- In the same pot you boiled the pasta, on low heat, mix the pasta and sautéed bacon very well. Add 1/4 pasta water and mix well. Add half of the egg sauce and mix them continuously. Add another 1/4 pasta water and the rest of the egg sauce. Your goal is to finish with creamy textures (not crumbly). Add more pasta water if it’s needed.
- After you plate it, add sautéed garlic pieces and crushed black pepper on top of the pasta. ENJOY!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my favorite pasta carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!