Simple Way to Make Iconic Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2) for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, greek pasta salad (version 2). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have greek pasta salad (version 2) using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2):
- Get Dressing
- Make ready 2-3 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Prepare 1 Lemon (Juice)
- Take 1/2 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- Prepare 1/2-2/3 Cup EV Olive Oil
- Take 4 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- Make ready 6 Tbsp Fresh Parsley (Chopped)
- Get 3-4 tsp Dried Oregano
- Make ready Salt (To Taste)
- Prepare Pepper (To Taste)
- Take 1 tsp Sugar (Optional)
- Make ready Salad
- Prepare 1 lb Rotini Pasta
- Get 2 Cans Large Black Olives (Whole, Halved, or Sliced)
- Make ready 1 Large English Cucumber (Or 2 Small to Medium Ones)
- Make ready 1-2 Cups Diced Roma Tomatoes (Seeded) (@ 3 Tomatoes)
- Get 1-2 Cups Diced Red Bell Peppers (Seeded)
- Get 1 Cup Carrots (Julienned) (Optional)
- Prepare 8 oz Feta Cheese
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese (Optional)
Steps to make Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2):
- Mix all Dressing Ingredients in a Jar or a Bowl EXCEPT the Olive Oil. Slowly pour in the Olive Oil while whisking. Use as much or as little as it takes to get the desired consistency. Refrigerate.
- Wash and Prep all the Veg. and Cheeses. Cook Pasta according to package directions. Drain Pasta and pour it into a Large Mixing Bowl, and allow it to cool.
- Add all of the Salad Ingredients to the bowl and fold them in. Add the Salad Dressing in and mix until you have the amount you prefer. You may use all of the Dressing. Cover and Refrigerate for at least 1 Hour, though it's best after several hours. Enjoy!
- You may also use a store bought Dressing, if you don't have these ingredients on hand, or if you just don't want the hassle. My favorite store bought Dressing for this recipe has been Olive Garden Italian Dressing. If I recall correctly, about 12 oz. was the perfect amount for this salad, or around half of the big 24 oz. bottle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food greek pasta salad (version 2) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!