Simple Way to Make Exotic Garden pasta for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, garden pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Garden pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Garden pasta is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook garden pasta using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Garden pasta:
- Take 1 jar (24 to 26 ounces) spicy tomato basil pasta sauce
- Get 2 cups (5 ounces) uncooked Bowtie pasta
- Take 1 can (about 14 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- Make ready 1 cup small broccoli florets
- Make ready 1 cup finely diced yellow squash or zucchini
- Make ready 1/2 cup water
- Prepare 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Make ready 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or tarragon
Steps to make Garden pasta:
- Coat inside of crock-pot slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Combine pasta sauce,pasta,tomatoes,broccoli,yellow squash and water in crock-pot slow cooker; mix well. Cover ;cook on high low 3 to 31/2 hours or on high 2 to 21/2 hours or until pasta and vegetables are tender, stirring once halfway through cooking. Top with cheese and basil.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food garden pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!