Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Authentic Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, dustin’s chicken fajita crack filling. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dustin’s chicken fajita crack filling using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling:
- Prepare 2 whole chickens, quartered
- Prepare 2 cups water
- Get 2 packs chicken fajita seasoning
- Get 1 block cream cheese
- Take 1 can Rotel with Habanero (hot)
- Make ready 1 large can of black beans
- Prepare 1 small container of sour cream
- Make ready 1 regular can of corn
- Prepare 1 medium container of your favorite chili (green or red, not Texas style) or salsa
Steps to make Dustin’s Chicken Fajita Crack filling:
- Quarter chickens and cube breasts. Or season whole (with fajita seasoning)
- Pressure cook chicken with fajita seasoning and 2 cups water for 25 mins on high setting. Then remove all bones and shred. I prefer a hand held potato masher. Or bear paws. After shredded, clean the pressure cooker pot and add the chicken back in.
- Drain all canned ingredients and then add to the pressure cooker pot, under heat. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and canned goods then stir until everything is blended.
- Cover the pressure cooker and cook for 5 minutes on low pressure.
- After cooking, simply stir and serve as a dip, over tortilla chips, fill a burrito or quesadilla. Remember to cover with your favorite shredded or liquid cheese.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food dustin’s chicken fajita crack filling recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!