Steps to Make Popular Yummy Diet Greek Salad for Types of Food
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, yummy diet greek salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Yummy Diet Greek Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Yummy Diet Greek Salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have yummy diet greek salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Yummy Diet Greek Salad:
- Get 150 g low-fat feta cheese, cubed
- Get 1 lettuce head, cut into small pieces
- Get 4 medium tomatoes, cubed
- Take 4 medium cucumbers, sliced
- Get 1 small red onion, cut into rings
- Prepare 1 green bell peppers, cut into thin rings (optional)
- Prepare 10 black olives, pits removed
- Make ready mint leaves optional
- Get Dressing:
- Get 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Take 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Take 1 tablespoon red vinegar
- Make ready 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Get salt to taste
Instructions to make Yummy Diet Greek Salad:
- In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients together until well combined.
- Place all the salad ingredients, except the black olives and feta cheese, in a large bowl and pour the dressing over them.
- Toss gently to combine. Arrange the olives and feta cheese on top and serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food yummy diet greek salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!