Simple Way to Make Ultimate Ultimate Cauliflower Tacos for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, ultimate cauliflower tacos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ultimate Cauliflower Tacos is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Ultimate Cauliflower Tacos is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ultimate cauliflower tacos using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ultimate Cauliflower Tacos:
- Prepare Produce
- Get 1 head Cauliflower
- Prepare 2 ripe Avacadoes
- Take 1/4 head red cabbage
- Take 1 (can) Rotel Pico de gio
- Make ready 1 bundle Cilantro
- Get 1 (can) sweet corn
- Make ready Taco Seasoning
- Take 2 Tsp Cumin
- Get 3 Tsp Chili powder
- Take 1 Tsp Mustard Powder
- Prepare 2 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- Get 1 Tsp Garlic
- Get 1 Tsp Salt
- Get 1/2 Tsp Ginger
- Prepare 1 Tsp Cheyenne powder
- Get Other ingredients
- Prepare Soft shell tortilla (corn w/y or flour)
- Get Hot Sauce (I use Yellowbird for more flavor than heat)
- Make ready Sour Cream (optional)
- Get Feta Crumbles
- Prepare <1/4 cup Pink Kinky "wine cooler"
- Take 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
Steps to make Ultimate Cauliflower Tacos:
- Start by mixing your taco seasonings together in a dish for later. Mixing with a small whisk or fork is helpful.
- Rinse off all fresh produce.
- Cut the heads of Cauliflower off the stocks(trunks). You wont need the stock. What you should have now is basically a "cloud" of cauliflower. This you will cut all up into crumb size pieces.
- Coat a skillet woth a thin layer of Pam or Oil. Let heat up to medium heat abt 200°F. Add the cauliflower. Carefully add the 1/4 cup of Pink Kinky and 2 tbsp of butter to the skillet. Cover the skillet and let cook in the steam for 5 min and keep an eye on it and stirring it around to not burn it.
- After 5 mins slowly add your taco seasoning to the cauliflower while stirring careful not to over season it. Let cook 10 mins casually stirring with lid on. At this point is ok to caramelize it but not too much. After 5 mins if soft go ahead and remove to a bowl if not let it finish for another 5 mins. Add 1/4 cup of water if needed to prevent burning and help soften the cauliflower.
- Cut and spoon out the avocadoes into a bowl. Add 2 tbsp of lime juice, 2 tbsp of Mrs Dash Hot and Spicy, and 1 tsp of salt. Mash and mix together.
- Clean and dice up the mushrooms put in a dish. Shred 1/4 a head of red cabbage and chop up cilantro into another dish.
- Open the cans of sweet corn and chilli black beans and drain them very well. Empty them into the skillet and cook uncovered for 5 mins while stirring giving the corn a grilled look. Than put into a dish too.
- Drain and empty out a can of Pico de gio into a dish as well. A Tupperware taco dish comes in handy with this.
- Warm up some tortillas and make you some tacos. Enjoy. Photos will be added soon.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ultimate cauliflower tacos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!