Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Ultimate Merle Haggard&#39;s Rainbow Stew for List of Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, merle haggard's rainbow stew. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Merle Haggard's Rainbow Stew is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Merle Haggard's Rainbow Stew is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook merle haggard's rainbow stew using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Merle Haggard's Rainbow Stew:
- Prepare 1 lb Kielbasa, or Andouille sausage, cut in rounds
- Take Canola Oil, for searing
- Make ready 1 lb chicken breast, diced
- Make ready 1/2 c red bell peppers, julienne
- Take 1/2 c green bell peppers, julienne
- Make ready 1/2 c yellow bell peppers, julienne
- Prepare 1/2 c celery, diced
- Prepare 1 c carrots, small diced
- Take 3 garlic cloves, slivered
- Take Splash white wine
- Take 3 T Flour
- Make ready 3 c chicken stock
- Take 1 c jicama, small diced
- Get 1 lb kidney beans, rinsed
- Get 2 T cilantro, chopped
- Take 1 t savoy, crumbled
- Take 1/2 c green onions, chopped
- Get 5 t chili flakes or hot sauce
Steps to make Merle Haggard's Rainbow Stew:
- Take a Dutch oven and place it on high heat with the canola oil.
- To the hot oil, add the sausage, chicken, and cook 50%.
- Next, add all the belle peppers, onions, garlic, celery, carrots, and cook until browned, about 5 minutes constantly stirring around.
- Deglaze the pan with a splash of white wine, add the flour and stir until combined.
- Add the chicken stock, jicama, and the remainder of the ingredients except the green onions. Cover with a lid and turn the heat down to low. Cook for 45 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked thoroughly.
- Plate and serve with a side of rice. Sprinkle with green onions and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food merle haggard's rainbow stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!