Steps to Prepare Perfect Diet Caesar Salad for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, diet caesar salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Diet Caesar Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Diet Caesar Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook diet caesar salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Diet Caesar Salad:
- Prepare 1 head romaine lettuce, cut into bite-size pieces
- Take 3/4 cup croutons
- Get 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Take Dressing:
- Take 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Take 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Get 2 tablespoons red vinegar
- Get 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Take 3 flat anchovies, minced (optional)
Instructions to make Diet Caesar Salad:
- In a bowl, mix the lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, anchovies if using, salt and pepper until well-combined.
- Slowly add in the olive oil in a steady flow while constantly whisking until the dressing is smooth.
- In a salad bowl, add in the lettuce and half the dressing and toss. Then add the remaining dressing along with the parmesan cheese, and croutons and toss again.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food diet caesar salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!