Easiest Way to Make Traditional Jambalaya for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, jambalaya. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Jambalaya is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Jambalaya is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jambalaya using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jambalaya:
- Take 1 lb smoked beef sausage (any kind will work)
- Prepare 1 lb medium (31-40 count) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Make ready 1 lb smoked beef sausage, sliced 1/2" thick
- Prepare 1 medium onion, small dice
- Take 1 green pepper, small dice
- Make ready 6 cloves garlic, finely diced
- Get 2 cans fire roasted tomatoes, drained
- Get 3 stalks celery, diced
- Get 2 tsp dried oregano
- Prepare 1-2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Prepare 2 tsp dried parsley
- Get 1 tsp smokey paprika
- Take 1/2 tsp tumeric
- Get Salt & pepper
- Prepare 1 qt chicken stock
- Take 3 cups uncooked white rice
- Take 6 cups water
- Prepare 4 tbs Vegetable oil, divided
Instructions to make Jambalaya:
- Clean any excess fat from thighs, cut into bite size pieces. Put in bowl and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Prepare vegetables into diced pieces and set aside.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food jambalaya recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!