Easiest Way to Make Popular Easy Red Beans and Rice for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy red beans and rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Red Beans and Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Red Beans and Rice is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy red beans and rice using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Red Beans and Rice:
- Take 2 links Andouille sausage, I used Johnsonville 2 pack (13.5 oz)
- Make ready 1 (16 oz) package long grain rice
- Take 2 (15.5 oz) cans red beans, drained
- Get 4 cups chicken broth, divided
- Make ready 1 cup water
- Make ready 1 small onion
- Take 1 red bell pepper
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 1 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1 Tbsp. hot sauce
- Prepare 2 tsp. Creole seasoning, like Tony Chachere's
- Take 1/2 tsp. pepper
Steps to make Easy Red Beans and Rice:
- Dice onion and red bell pepper and place in small bowl; set aside.
- Slice the sausages into coins and place in a large pan with a little olive oil. Cook over medium heat until coins start to brown.
- Meanwhile, in large pot place rice, 3 cups of the chicken broth and 1 cup of water. Bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and cover. Simmer until rice is fully cooked.
- Add chopped onion and bell pepper to sausage. Add minced garlic. Saute over medium heat until veggies slightly cook down; about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add remaining 1 cup of chicken broth, red beans, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, creole seasoning and pepper to sausage mixture. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer uncovered until sauce thickens and reduces down slightly; about 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice. Enjoy!
- Side note for this dish: seasonings and sauces can be adjusted to taste. Simply add more creole seasoning if you wish. Same goes with the hot sauce if you like more of a kick. I find myself spoon testing this dish frequently to fine tune it!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy red beans and rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!