How to Make Perfect Cold summer pasta with Bitter melon, Sour Plum &amp; Tuna for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cold summer pasta with bitter melon, sour plum & tuna. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cold summer pasta with Bitter melon, Sour Plum & Tuna is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Cold summer pasta with Bitter melon, Sour Plum & Tuna is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cold summer pasta with bitter melon, sour plum & tuna using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cold summer pasta with Bitter melon, Sour Plum & Tuna:
- Get 240 g pasta
- Get 1 bitter melon
- Prepare 1/2 onion
- Make ready 2 cm Daikon Radish
- Get 5 cm cucumber
- Get 5 stems Cilantro
- Get 3 sour plum
- Take 1 tuna can
- Prepare 4 TBSP oil olive
- Get 3 TBSP mentsuyu
- Take 1 sheet seaweed
- Make ready 2 TBSP bonito flakes
Instructions to make Cold summer pasta with Bitter melon, Sour Plum & Tuna:
- In a large pot, high heat, boil salted water. Cook pasta. After that, put pasta in a cold water and let it cool.
- Cut bitter melon. In a medium bowl put bitter melon and pinch salt and mix them together and give it massage. This way, the bitterness will get mild. Leave it for 5 minutes
- In a medium pot, boil water and cook bitter melon for 5 minutes. (If you like to leave bitter flavor, you can only boil for 2 minutes). In a large bowl, rest the cooked bitter melon in ice cold water.
- Slice onion and put it in hot water for 2 minutes to remove the bitterness. Put onion in the same ice cold water as the bitter melon is resting.
- Cut daikon radish in tooth pick shape and soak in the cold water for 2 minutes.
- Then put it in the same ice cold water.
- Cut cucumbers into the same shape as the bitter melon.
- Smash sour plum into paste.
- In a small bowl, mix sour plum, tuna,olive oil and mentsuyu.
- Drain vegetables with salad spinner and squeeze the water out from the vegetables.
- In a large bowl, mix pasta and vegetables well and add the sauce.
- Top with cilantro, seaweed and bonito flakes if you prefer.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cold summer pasta with bitter melon, sour plum & tuna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!