Recipe of Creative Seared scallops with pineapple for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, seared scallops with pineapple. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Seared scallops with pineapple is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Seared scallops with pineapple is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have seared scallops with pineapple using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seared scallops with pineapple:
- Prepare 8 oz Sea Scallops, about 6 large
- Make ready Olive oil
- Get 1/2 Tbs finely chopped Garlic
- Prepare Red Pepper flakes to taste. It called for 1/2 tsp but 1 Used <1/8 tsp
- Get 1 tbs diced Red Bell Pepper
- Get 6 oz dry White Wine
- Make ready 1/2 cup+ chopped Pineapple
- Take 2 oz Spaghetti, cooked
- Get salt and pepper
Steps to make Seared scallops with pineapple:
- Heat a pan and coat with olive oil.
- Add the Garlic, Pepper flakes, and Red Bell Pepper, saute for the Garlic to sweat, then add the wine.
- Simmer until the wine has been reduced.
- Add the Pinapple, stir well and set aside, keep warm.
- Dry the Scallops and lightly salt and peper.
- Heat a heavy or cast iron pan and add Olive oil, heat to almost smoking, around 400f.
- Sear the Scallops, three at a time for about 2 minutes until browned.
- Turn and cook the other side for about 2 minutes.
- Place the Pasta on individual plates with the Scallops and pour over sauce.
- Might be good with Riesling or a mild white wine.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food seared scallops with pineapple recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!