Recipe of Original Hamburger Steak (ハンバーグステーキ) for Types of Food
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, hamburger steak (ハンバーグステーキ). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hamburger Steak (ハンバーグステーキ) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Hamburger Steak (ハンバーグステーキ) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have hamburger steak (ハンバーグステーキ) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Steak (ハンバーグステーキ):
- Make ready 1/2 kg ground beef
- Prepare 1/4 kg ground pork
- Take 2/3 cup panko bread crumbs (40 g)
- Get To taste, salt and pepper
- Take 4 tbsp milk
- Get 2 eggs
- Make ready 1 tbsp oil
- Take 12 tbsp red wine, divided
- Take 2 tbsp butter
- Get 6 tbsp water
- Prepare 6 tbsp ketchup
- Take 6 tbsp tonkatsu sauce
Steps to make Hamburger Steak (ハンバーグステーキ):
- Mix ground beef, ground pork, panko, salt, pepper, eggs, and milk until well combined.
- Divide mixture into four patties, cover with plastic wrap, and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to let the meat flavours mix and the fats solidify.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large pan under medium heat. Gently place the patties on the pan, indenting the centre of each with your fingers. The indentation should rise as the patty cooks.
- Cook the patties until brown at the bottom, around 3 minutes. Flip them over, and continue cooking until the other side is browned as well, another 3 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low, and add 6 tbsp of red wine. Cover and let steam until the juices run clear and the internal temperature reaches 70°C (160°F), about 10–15 minutes. Increase heat to medium until the wine evaporates. Transfer patties to a plate and set aside.
- In the same pan (do not clean it!) melt butter under medium low heat, and deglaze the pan with ketchup, tonkatsu sauce, the remaining red wine, and water. Mix well. Increase heat to medium and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Serve patties with the sauce drizzled on top.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hamburger steak (ハンバーグステーキ) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!