Easiest Way to Make Popular Chicken (or sausage) and Pasta With White Wine Cream Sauce for Diet Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken (or sausage) and pasta with white wine cream sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken (or sausage) and Pasta With White Wine Cream Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken (or sausage) and Pasta With White Wine Cream Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken (or sausage) and pasta with white wine cream sauce using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken (or sausage) and Pasta With White Wine Cream Sauce:
- Prepare 3-4 Chicken breasts (or 1 ring of Andouille OR Polska Kielbasa sausage)
- Take 1 package Portobello (or white) mushrooms washed and thick cut
- Get 2-3 medium red tomatoes chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- Prepare 5 Tsp Italian Seasoning. OR make your own with 1 Tsp each of Oregano, Basil, granulated Garlic, Onion powder & 1/2 Tsp each of Tarragon, salt
- Take 2 Cups Chardonnay wine
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp pepper
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp salt
- Get 2 cloves minced garlic
- Prepare 1 minced medium yellow onion
- Prepare 2 Tbsp butter
- Take 2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Make ready Cooked and drained pasta of your choice
- Take Parmesan Cheese for garnish
Instructions to make Chicken (or sausage) and Pasta With White Wine Cream Sauce:
- Melt butter in sauce pan on medium heat. Once butter is foaming add minced onions.
- Cook onions until caramelized and golden brown. About 5 minutes.
- Combine salt, pepper & white wine
- Add wine mixture to caramelized onions. And simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Cut chicken (or sausage) into 1-1 1/2" chunks and add 2 1/2 Tsp Italian seasoning. Mix and set aside.
- Whisk 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom soup into wine sauce. Just bring to simmer and reduce heat to keep warm.
- Add oil and garlic to hot pan and saute for 2 min.
- Add mushrooms and saute until just tender.
- Add chicken and cook until chicken is just done and white throughout.
- Add remaining Italian seasoning and mix thoroughly.
- Add tomatoes.
- Combine tomatoes into mixture. Cook for 1 more minute. Remove from heat and cover.
- Serve sauce over pasta first, then meat Mushroom mixture, and finish with a bit of sauce on top. Garnish with parmesan cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken (or sausage) and pasta with white wine cream sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!