Simple Way to Make Ultimate Low carb Tex Mex Chicken zucchini skillet for Diet Food
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, low carb tex mex chicken zucchini skillet. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Low carb Tex Mex Chicken zucchini skillet is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Low carb Tex Mex Chicken zucchini skillet is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low carb tex mex chicken zucchini skillet using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low carb Tex Mex Chicken zucchini skillet:
- Take 1 tbs coconut oil or spray
- Prepare 1 med yellow onion, finely chopped
- Get 2 tbs minced garlic
- Take 2 med bell peppers chopped
- Take 1-2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Make ready 1 c frozen corn
- Take 1-2 zucchini diced
- Get 1 can black beans, drained
- Get 1/2 packet taco seasoning
- Prepare S&p to taste
- Get Shake of cumin
- Get 1 cup colby jack cheese
- Make ready 2-4 stalks green onion (garnish)
- Get Sour cream (optional)
Instructions to make Low carb Tex Mex Chicken zucchini skillet:
- Preheat large derp skillet large medium heat and swirl oil to coat. Add onion, garlic and bell pepper; saute for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Move vegetables to the side of the skillet and add chicken. Sprinkle with 1 tsp cumin, salt and black pepper. Cook for about 5-7minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add corn, beans, tomatoes, zucchini, taco seasoning and remaining cumin. Stir, cover and cook on low-medium for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese, cover and cook for a few minutes or until cheese has melted. Top with green onion and cilantro. Serve hot, on its own or over a healthy rice. Add sour cream & green onions if desired.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food low carb tex mex chicken zucchini skillet recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!