How to Make Fancy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken bacon ranch pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken bacon ranch pasta using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta:
- Take 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Make ready 1 package bacon
- Make ready 1 (16 oz.) box rotini pasta
- Get 2 (16 oz.) jars Alfredo sauce
- Take 1 packet ranch seasoning
- Take 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Take 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Make ready 1 stick unsalted butter
- Take Seasonings:
- Prepare to taste black pepper
- Make ready to taste garlic powder
- Prepare to taste onion powder
- Take to taste parsley
Instructions to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta:
- NOTE: This recipe is for two meals! Make one 9x13 dish for dinner tonight and have another 9x13 meal to freeze for future meal! If you do not wish to make the extra meal, just cut the recipe in half. But that extra meal on a busy week day is soooo worth it trust me!
- Dice chicken breast and cook with half a stick of butter and seasonings of choice until thoroughly cooked; set aside.
- Dice bacon and thoroughly cook; set aside to drain on paper towels.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain and return to pot and stir in remaining half stick of butter. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine both jars of Alfredo sauce with ranch packet and 1/2 cup of each of the cheeses. Mix well and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease your 9x13 baking dishes. Into each, divide sauce equally and spread on bottom of dish.
- Top each equally with pasta.
- Top each equally with chicken and bacon.
- Top each equally with remaining cheeses.
- Put one in oven and cook for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Allow your freezer meal to cool before wrapping in plastic wrap and tin foil. Store in freezer with a label on what it is, oven temp and time to cook. Remember to pull out of freezer and allow to sit in fridge for 24 hours before ready to use.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken bacon ranch pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!