Recipe of Ultimate Cream cheese pasta with pine nuts and cranberries for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cream cheese pasta with pine nuts and cranberries. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cream cheese pasta with pine nuts and cranberries is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Cream cheese pasta with pine nuts and cranberries is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cream cheese pasta with pine nuts and cranberries using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream cheese pasta with pine nuts and cranberries:
- Take 1 pound (454 g) penne pasta
- Get 1 ounce (226 g) cream cheese
- Prepare 2 TBSP butter
- Prepare 3/4 cup water
- Make ready 1 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- Get 1 /4 tsp salt
- Make ready Pepper
- Make ready 30 fresh basil leaves, chopped (or 1 TBSP dry basil)
- Take 1 TBSP dry parsley
- Prepare 1/2 cup pine nuts
- Prepare 6 TBSP dry cranberries
- Make ready 4 clove garlic, minced
Steps to make Cream cheese pasta with pine nuts and cranberries:
- Mince garlic finely. Use half of the garlic. In a small pan, with no heat, pour 2TBSP olive and add garlic. Now turn the heat to low-medium and roast the garlic slowly 3 minutes. Once it’s golden brown, remove the garlic from the oil and set aside. Save the oil.
- Making the sauce. In a large pot, medium heat, add 3/4 cup water, butter and cream cheese and stir consistently until it’s melted and bubbled, 3 minutes. Add parmesan cheese and salt and pepper and cook for another 2 minutes. Lower the heat to low.
- Add basil and parsley into the sauce and stir. Keep it low heat.
- In a medium pan, drizzle oil oil, low to medium heat, sauté cranberries for 4 minutes. Add pine nuts until it’s golden brown. Add rest of the garlic and sauté for for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat.
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and add salt. Cook pasta al dente. Save 1/4 cup of pasta water.
- In the same pot you boiled pasta, put back the cooked pasta. Add the sauce and roasted cranberries and pine nuts. Mix with saved olive oil from ➊, and saved 1/4 cup of pasta water and mix them well.
- Garnish with roasted garlic on top and enjoy😉
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cream cheese pasta with pine nuts and cranberries recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!