Simple Way to Make Original Beef Stew for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, beef stew. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Stew is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Beef Stew is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have beef stew using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stew:
- Take 3 Lbs. Beef
- Take 2 Large Carrots
- Take 3 Potatoes
- Get 3 Stalks Celery
- Get 2 Onions
- Get 5 Cloves Garlic
- Prepare 1 Can Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- Take 1 Can Tomato Paste
- Take 1/4 Cup Red Wine
- Take Worcestershire Sauce
- Get 1.5 Quarts Beef Broth
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Flour
- Make ready Adobo
- Make ready Seasoned Salt
- Make ready Garlic Powder
- Take Onion Powder
- Prepare Black Pepper
- Get 1 Green Onion
- Make ready 3-4 Bay Leaves
- Make ready Oregano
- Make ready Canola Oil
Steps to make Beef Stew:
- Take any mass quantities of fat off of the beef.
- Cube the beef. Make them relatively large chunks as this is going to be a hearty stew. Season well. Add in the flour and mix throughly. Add to an oiled hot pan.
- Brown meat on all sides. Reserve.
- Give the celery and onion a rough chop. Smash and peel the garlic. (You can do this while the meat is browning) Add to the pan once the meat is done browning. Be sure you have a little oil in the pan. Season veggies and stir. Add in tomato paste. Stir constantly. Don’t let anything burn. Add in red wine and a few good shakes of Worcestershire sauce. Cook off the alcohol.
- Once those ingredients are incorporated, add in tomatoes with liquid from can and a pinch of dry oregano. Stir. Return beef with all of its juices into the pot. Add bay leaves.
- Okay, you can relax now. Add in the beef broth. Cover. Stir occasionally on low heat for about 2 hours.
- When it’s getting close to two hours, peel and chop your veggies. I suggest quartering the potatoes and cutting into large chunks. Halving the carrots and also chopping large. Add to pot, stir and continue simmering until tender. Stew will thicken along the way. Continue to stir periodically.
- Top with green onion and serve. Soup and sandwiches always go together, so there’s a suggestion.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!