How to Prepare Ultimate Taco Salad for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, taco salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taco Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Taco Salad is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook taco salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Salad:
- Get 1 Lb. Ground Beef (90/10)
- Make ready 1/2 head Iceburg Lettuce
- Make ready 1/2 Avocado 🥑
- Prepare 1 Campari Tomato 🍅
- Make ready 1/2 C Corn (optional)
- Prepare 2 TBS. Cilantro
- Prepare 1/4 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Get Salsa of your choice (I make my own)
- Prepare 2 TBS. Sour Cream
- Make ready 1/4 Serrano Pepper (optional)
- Prepare Taco Seasoning
- Get Garlic Powder
- Get Salt
- Take Pepper
Instructions to make Taco Salad:
- Season ground beef with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and taco seasoning. Cook in Skillet, breaking it up.
- Chop lettuce, tomatoes, and cilantro, add to a big bowl. Add shredded cheese and diced avocado. (Add serrano and corn if adding) I just used frozen corn and microwaved it for a minute with a little butter and salt.
- When ground beef is done, transfer to a plate to cool, then add to the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix salsa with sour cream to use as a dressing. Add to the bowl of everything and mix together. Enjoy :)
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food taco salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!