How to Prepare Popular Creamy Herb-Garlic Tuna &amp; Broccoli Pasta for List of Food
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, creamy herb-garlic tuna & broccoli pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Herb-Garlic Tuna & Broccoli Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Creamy Herb-Garlic Tuna & Broccoli Pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy herb-garlic tuna & broccoli pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Herb-Garlic Tuna & Broccoli Pasta:
- Prepare 1 can Gold Seas Tuna Chunks in Herb & Garlic
- Prepare 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Take 1 broccoli head, bite-sized & parcooked/steamed
- Get 7 Tbsp Nestle All-purpose Cream
- Get 1 calamansi, juiced
- Prepare 1-2 tsp Cooking oil
- Make ready To taste Salt
- Prepare To taste White pepper (optional)
- Make ready As needed Cooked pasta
Steps to make Creamy Herb-Garlic Tuna & Broccoli Pasta:
- In a pan, heat oil and sauté the garlic until fragrant. Add in the can of tuna, including the sauce.
- Break apart the tuna and sauté a bit more. If it dries out, add a few DROPS water.
- Add the cream and mix in well.
- Gently mix in the half-cooked broccoli. Season with salt and pepper. Cook a few more minutes, 3-4 minutes.
- Finish off with calamansi, squeeze it around the pan. Gently mix and turn off heat.
- Top on your favorite pasta or bruschetta.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food creamy herb-garlic tuna & broccoli pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!