Recipe of Fancy *Easy* Spicy Stewed Chickpea Bowl #Vegetarian for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy spicy stewed chickpea bowl #vegetarian. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Spicy Stewed Chickpea Bowl #Vegetarian is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Easy Spicy Stewed Chickpea Bowl #Vegetarian is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy spicy stewed chickpea bowl #vegetarian using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Spicy Stewed Chickpea Bowl #Vegetarian:
- Make ready Drained and rinsed can of chickpeas
- Prepare 1/2 cup white onion
- Take 1/2 cup peppers (any color)
- Get 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- Make ready Small jar of tomato sauce or half of a regular sized jar
- Make ready 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Take 1 tbsp salt
- Take 2 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 2 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready 2 tsp ground red pepper
- Make ready 2 tsp Garam Masala powder (optional)
- Make ready 1.5 Oz seamoss gel (optional)
- Make ready Any vegetable and any rice you want
Steps to make Easy Spicy Stewed Chickpea Bowl #Vegetarian:
- Small dice onions and pepper
- If making rice and veggies, make before you start the stewed chickpeas so everything is complete at the same time - -roast veggies in olive oil, salt and pepper on 380F for about 10-20 min depending on type of veg or until roasted (Brussels take about 10-12 min)(cabbage pictured was sautéed over the stove with onions and 1/4 cup of veggie stock) - - make rice cook in veggie stock for more flavor !!
- Add 2 tsp of oil to a pot or sauce pan medium heat
- Add peppers and onions sauté about 2-3 mins on medium heat
- Add spices to onions and peppers then after a min add the drained/rinsed chickpeas
- Fold chickpeas with spiced onions and peppers
- Once evenly coated add vegetable stock to deglaze the pot. Veggie stock will start to boil.
- Add tomato sauce after a few mins add the heavy cream. (To make it vegan, omit the heavy cream step) Add seamoss at this time if you want
- Let simmer on low for about 10 mins. Add more salt of more of any of the spices used for a stronger taste. I added more salt and pepper along with garam Masala
- Stewed Chickpeas are now done. You can simmer for longer if you want but it’s fine after about 10-12 mins. Enjoy
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy spicy stewed chickpea bowl #vegetarian recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!