Easiest Way to Prepare Creative Nikki&#39;s &#34;Olive Garden&#34; Zuppa Toscana for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, nikki's "olive garden" zuppa toscana. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nikki's "Olive Garden" Zuppa Toscana is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Nikki's "Olive Garden" Zuppa Toscana is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook nikki's "olive garden" zuppa toscana using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Nikki's "Olive Garden" Zuppa Toscana:
- Get 2 envelope real bacon bits
- Get 1/2 bunch kale(cleaned)
- Make ready 2 packages smoked beef sausage
- Make ready 2 cup heavy cream
- Make ready 8 medium red skin potatoes
- Get 2 large onion
- Prepare 4 tbsp minced garlic
- Get 3 quart boiling water
- Prepare 2 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped) (optional)
Instructions to make Nikki's "Olive Garden" Zuppa Toscana:
- Cook sausage (chopped) in a medium pan on med/high for about 15 minutes, add bacon the last 5 minutes
- In a large pot add water, potatoes (cut in 4), onions (cut in 4) and garlic
- Cook until potatoes are nice and tender. Then add the bacon and sausage including the grease. Cook for 10-15 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the cream and kale. Simmer for another 10-15 minutes. DO NOT LET IT BOIL.
- If too salty add extra water. Top with fresh parsley
- Enjoy with garlic bread!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food nikki's "olive garden" zuppa toscana recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!