Simple Way to Make Exotic Winter warming Rice Pudding for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, winter warming rice pudding. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Winter warming Rice Pudding is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Winter warming Rice Pudding is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have winter warming rice pudding using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Winter warming Rice Pudding:
- Take 3/4 cup pearl or pudding rice
- Prepare 3/4 cup sugar or granulated sweetener if diabetic
- Get 1 pints milk
- Get 1 knob butter
- Prepare Freshly grated nutmeg
Steps to make Winter warming Rice Pudding:
- Place rice and sugar in a pan with ¼ of the milk
- Slowly bring to the boil stir to ensure it doesn't stick to the bottom
- When the milk starts looking creamy add another ¼ pint of milk and do same. Turn heat up to bring to the boil, then down to simmer until thickening then add more milk
- When all of the milk has been added and the pudding is simmering, add the butter and grate in the nutmeg - about a ¼ tsp
- Now you must turn down heat very low and let it simmer slowly for 15 minutes
- Turn off the heat, place and lid on the pan and leave for over an hour.
- Now the rice should have absorbed all of the milk and be thick and luscious serve plain, or with jam or preserves. It's also great with stewed fruit
- If you want to eat immediately after cooking, extend the cooking time by another 15 minutes
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food winter warming rice pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!