Easiest Way to Prepare Popular Lobster and Cheese Ravioli for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, lobster and cheese ravioli. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lobster and Cheese Ravioli is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Lobster and Cheese Ravioli is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lobster and cheese ravioli using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lobster and Cheese Ravioli:
- Get 2 packages Raña Maine Lobster and Cheese Ravioli
- Get 1/2 -Stick Butter
- Make ready 2-Tbl of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Make ready 1/4 -cup of White Wine
- Take 1-14 oz can of Diced Roasted Tomatoes
- Get 1 -Tbl of minced garlic
- Get 3 -Scallions, sliced thin
- Prepare 1 -Tbl Dry Basil, normally I use fresh basil, but didn’t have any
- Get Salt & Pepper
Steps to make Lobster and Cheese Ravioli:
- Start sauce 1st. The pasta is fresh, so it only takes about 4-min to cook.
- On medium heat, melt butter and add EVOO
- Once melted, add garlic, basil, 1/2- of scallions, and 2-pinches each of S & P. - - Bring to a Simmer for about 2-minutes
- Add wine and tomatoes, continue to simmer
- In a large bring salted water to boil, then add Ravioli, cook for 4-min. Reserve about 3-Tbl of pasta water
- Strain the pasta, do not rinse
- Add reserved pasta water to sauce. Simmer for about another 2-minutes
- Add Ravioli to sauce, plate, and garnish with remaining Scallions
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lobster and cheese ravioli recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!