Recipe of Traditional Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crockpot meatball and pepperoni pasta sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot meatball and pepperoni pasta sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce:
- Make ready 1 bag (2 pounds) frozen meatballs
- Make ready 2 packs (6 ounce) pepperoni bites
- Make ready 2 jars (24 ounce) pasta sauce (your favorite!)
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon oregano
- Prepare 1 teaspoon basil
- Prepare 2 onions, sliced
- Get 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready Hot cooked pasta (your favorite!)
- Get Parmesan cheese
Steps to make Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce:
- In a large crockpot combine : frozen meatballs, pepperoni bites, pasta sauce, black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano, basil leaves, sliced onions and minced garlic, stir gently……
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally……
- Spoon a hefty amount of your delicious meatball / pepperoni bite pasta sauce over your cooked pasta, sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food crockpot meatball and pepperoni pasta sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!