Steps to Make Creative Seafood, Chicken, and Turkey Sausage Gumbo for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, seafood, chicken, and turkey sausage gumbo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seafood, Chicken, and Turkey Sausage Gumbo is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Seafood, Chicken, and Turkey Sausage Gumbo is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have seafood, chicken, and turkey sausage gumbo using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood, Chicken, and Turkey Sausage Gumbo:
- Get 1 box Zatarain Gumbo Mix
- Take 1/2 onion (sweet or red onion)
- Prepare 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare 1/2 green bell pepper
- Prepare 1 bag large shrimp (your preference)
- Get 2 cups okra
- Take 1 chicken hen (amount to your liking)
- Get 1 1/2 links turkey sausage (butterball)
Steps to make Seafood, Chicken, and Turkey Sausage Gumbo:
- Boil hen until done, about 35-40 minutes… (if frozen, cook longer)
- Mix 6 cups of water and Zatarain and mix together evenly.
- Bring mix and water to a boil. Simmer for 25 minutes or until rice is soft enough for your liking.
- Stir occasionally (if you don't stir occasionally, the mix will stick to pan and burn).
- During the last 10 minutes, add seafood, sausage, cooked chicken…
- Let sit for 5 minutes, then ENJOY!!! 🍜
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food seafood, chicken, and turkey sausage gumbo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!