Steps to Make Favorite Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chef miguel’s creamy spicy mexican pasta salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chef miguel’s creamy spicy mexican pasta salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad:
- Prepare 1/2 box your favorite pasta (uncooked). I used bowtie on this one
- Get 1 Roma tomato, seeded and chopped
- Take 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- Get 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- Get 1/3 cup sweet corn
- Prepare 2 jalapeños, diced (seeded for less heat) *I use 1 green and 1 red for a more colorful dish
- Prepare 1/4 cilantro, chopped
- Prepare 1/4 cup cotija cheese
- Make ready Dressing:
- Take 1/2 cup ranch dressing (*I used homemade)
- Prepare 1/2 lime, juiced
- Make ready 2 tsp Tajin seasoning
- Make ready 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Prepare to taste Salt,
Instructions to make Chef Miguel’s Creamy Spicy Mexican Pasta Salad:
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions. Drain, rinse and cool.
- Mix dressing ingredients and set aside to let flavors meld.
- Chop/Dice all other ingredients and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add cooled pasta and dressing and gently combine.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for at least an hour then serve. ENJOY!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chef miguel’s creamy spicy mexican pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!