How to Make Homemade Maggi vegan laksa soup for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, maggi vegan laksa soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Maggi vegan laksa soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Maggi vegan laksa soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
Laksa Soup is a spicy noodle soup from Malaysia. This video shows you how to make a vegan laksa soup or the Laksa Lemak. The soup is rich soup made with. How to make vegan Malaysian Laksa Lemak.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have maggi vegan laksa soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Maggi vegan laksa soup:
- Make ready 2 packet vegetable maggi
- Prepare Vegan laksa soup
- Make ready 1 tbsn oil
- Get 6 Kashmiri red chilli
- Get 1/2 cup cahews
- Make ready 1 small onion sliced
- Get 1 tsp coriander seeds
- Make ready 1 tsp ginger garlic and chilli paste
- Prepare 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 cup water
- Prepare 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1 cup coconut milk
- Get 1 cup mixed vegetables blanche
Malaysian veggie Curry laksa made using homemade curry laksa paste from scratch. The stock cube adds a lot of flavour in Asian style soups. One can also use the "maggi magic masala" that is available these days in Indian grocery stores. Vegan laksa is a plant based take on this classic Malaysian dish.
Steps to make Maggi vegan laksa soup:
- First soak Kashmiri red chilli with cashews in warm water for few minutes. Now grind it with onion,turmeric,coriander seeds,ginger,garlic and chilli paste.now heat 1 tbsn oil and pour in the grinded paste.
- Now sauté few minutes then add in lemon juice,salt and sugar.saute few seconds.
- Now add coconut milk and water bring to a boil.now strain the reserve the sauce.now same pan boil maggi noodle with a tsp of it seasoning.
- Now blanche your choice of vegetables. Now pour our hot laksa soup with maggi noodles and top with loads of vegetables.
- Maggi vegan laksa soup ready.Thanks to maggi for make our life cooking easy and tasty.
One can also use the "maggi magic masala" that is available these days in Indian grocery stores. Vegan laksa is a plant based take on this classic Malaysian dish. Even though, I'm still about a month away from having the braces put on, today's recipe happens to be a soup. It's not any old soup though, it's an aromatic, spicy and creamy vegan laksa that's really filling and comforting - perfect for. This vegan Malaysian laksa soup is super easy and great on it's own or as an appetizer or side dish.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food maggi vegan laksa soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!