Recipe of Homemade Cheese 🧀 Fondue for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cheese 🧀 fondue. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cheese 🧀 Fondue is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cheese 🧀 Fondue is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cheese 🧀 fondue using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese 🧀 Fondue:
- Get 8 oz Grated Emmentaler Cheese
- Get 8 oz Grated Gruyere Cheese
- Prepare 4 oz Grated Gouda
- Prepare 1 cup Dry White Wine (I used White Cooking Wine show in picture)
- Get 1 Tbsp Kirschwasser (Optional, need to buy at the liquor store)
- Prepare 2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- Take 1 Tsp Nutmeg
- Get 2 Tbsp All-purpose Flour
- Make ready What to Dip? 🤔
- Make ready Blanched veggies of your choice (ex Carrots, root veggies)
- Take Crusty bread, cut to bite size cubes (ex French Bread)
- Take Precooked meat of your choice, cut into cubes. (ex Grilled pork)
Steps to make Cheese 🧀 Fondue:
- Over medium-low heat, simmer 1 cup of white wine
- Add 1/2 of each cheese, stir until melted, repeat with the rest of the cheese
- Add Lemon juice, stir to mix well
- Add optional Kirsch, stir to mix well, simmer for a few moments
- Add 3 shakes (1 tsp) of Nutmeg, mix to blend well
- Sprinkle in 1 Tbsp of flour, mix well, let simmer a few moments and mixture will thicken up. Add additional 1 Tbsp of flour if mixture us not thick enough. Takes 2-3 minutes.
- Ready to serve! Keep mixture heated so dipping items easily scoop up cheese, it will be very stringy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheese 🧀 fondue recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!