Simple Way to Make Original Beef Barley Stew for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, beef barley stew. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Barley Stew is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Beef Barley Stew is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef barley stew using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Barley Stew:
- Prepare 1/2 kg stew beef cubes
- Prepare 1 medium onion, chopped
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 750 ml beef stock
- Prepare 1/2 cup barley
- Get 1 medium carrot, cubed
- Make ready To taste, salt and pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp marjoram
- Take 2 bay leaves
- Make ready 1 cup white wine (optional)
Instructions to make Beef Barley Stew:
- Heat oil on medium heat until hot but not smoking. Add onions, fry until soft. Add garlic, continue to fry until fragrant
- Add beef, fry until no longer pink, about five minutes.
- Add beef stock, wine (if using), carrots, barley, marjoram, and bay leaf. Bring to a boil. Lower heat to medium low and let simmer for 1½ to 2 hours or until beef is tender and carrots are cooked. Skim off the scum.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef barley stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!