Steps to Prepare Popular Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, blazing garlic mango habanero penne pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have blazing garlic mango habanero penne pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta:
- Prepare 4-6 Tbsp Shiracha Sauce (depends on how hot you like it)
- Take 1 tbsp oregano
- Get 2 teaspoon salt (one for sauce and one for boiling water
- Prepare 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Prepare 1/3 cup Garlic (minced)
- Prepare 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare 48 oz generic pasta sauce
- Get 6 Mango Habanero brats (Cub Foods deli section)
- Make ready 16 oz box of Penne Rigate Pasta
- Make ready 1/4 cup butter
Instructions to make Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta:
- Take raw Mango Habanero brats and remove from sausage casing, or use Italian sausage raw.
- Cook sausage on high heat until slightly burned on each side.
- In large sauce pan add pasta sauce, oregano, black pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, garlic, olive oil, Shiracha and the sausage meat you cooked in previous section. Cook until boil and simmer low until next section is complete.
- In another large sauce pan add water and a splash and olive oil, remaining salt and olive oil and boil.
- Once boiling add pasta and cook ~10 minutes or until al dente. See box of pasta for water amounts and cook times.
- Strain and add butter 1/4 cup butter to noodles.
- Get serving bowl and add noodles then sauce then sausage then (if desired) parmesan grated or sliced. And enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food blazing garlic mango habanero penne pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!